A top-ranking Parisian law firm with an international outlook
Because we love what we do, we do it well. Like top craftsmen and workers, we’re on a continuous quest to progress and excel.
In 2009, Nicolas Maubert, Emmanuel Raynaud and Guillaume Krafft, three lawyers with backgrounds in leading firms in France and abroad, decided to found Rivedroit, a Parisian law firm with a foothold in the world of business.
Rivedroit’s founders were seeking to perpetuate the long-standing excellence of their former firms, while adding new working methods to sharpen their expertise.
As counsels and litigants, Rivedroit’s lawyers take an interdisciplinary approach to the cases they handle, taking on business law in all its many forms.
To do so, they draw on the full range of possibilities open to them as lawyers. Multi-faceted defenders and counsels, Rivedroit’s lawyers are also negotiators, lobbyists and mediators depending on the specifics of each situation. Unrelentingly pugnacious with an eye for foreseeing potential difficulty, they assess cases from all angles to come up with the best possible solution for and with their clients.
A business law firm with international presence, Rivedroit stands out through its flexibility, proactiveness and close relationships with its clients.
Founded in 2009, Rivedroit is a reliable alternative to international firms with offices abroad. One of the firm’s strengths lies in its ability to call on multi-disciplinary teams of experts around the world with a moment’s notice.
The firm sees law as a tool with which to create added value for a company.
- Whether corporations (companies, senior management, executives) or private individuals, Rivedroit provides its clients with services that comply with international quality standards.
- Rivedroit offers practical and effective solutions.
- Rivedroit supports French and international clients across the globe.
- Rivedroit ensures clients enjoy complete control over their legal budgets.
- Rivedroit fosters close working relationships.