Simon Izaret Rivedroit Avocat Paris
Simon Izaret is a partner since November 2018. He practices primarily in the fields of real estate law and construction law.
Simon assists his French and foreign clients in its various areas of expertise, both as an adviser or a litigator. He has significant experience in structuring real estate transactions (legal, financing and insurance structuring), as well as in corporate law in relation to real estate projects.
He also works regularly in the area of commercial leases and on infringement issues in the real estate field.
Simon also lectures frequently at seminars, conferences and classes in the fields of real estate law and/or construction law.
He is a member of the Sciences-Po Alumni Association and is the President of the Cornell Law School Alumni Association, France chapter.
- From 2006 to 2008, Simon was an associate with Allen & Overy (banking and financial law).
- From 2008 to 2018 Simon was an associate and, from 2012, a partner at Martin & Associés.
- Simon has also been a member of the New York Bar since 2008.
- Simon is a graduate of Sciences-Po Paris and he holds a post-graduate degree (DESS) in corporate and tax law (Université Paris II - Assas), as well as a Master of Laws (LL.M) from Cornell Law School.
- “Corporate acquisitions under the new contract law” Les Echos, November 15, 2016.
- “Corporate Takeovers: Proper Verification of the Acquisition Documents” Les Echos, October 27, 2015.
- “Corporate Disposals: The Memorandum of Agreement” Les Echos, November 19, 2015.