Laetitia Fayon-Boulay Rivedroit Avocat Paris
Lawyer at the New York Bar since 2014 and at the Paris Bar since 2015
Iris Nakov primarily handles business litigation (civil contractual and criminal liability, corporate law) on a commercial, civil and criminal level. She takes on cases involving all types of litigation (civil, commercial and criminal). In addition, she assists clients in pre-litigation and enforcement phases, as well as drafting general terms and conditions.
Having trained in both Europe and the United States in both civil and common law, Iris' experience in these different legal systems gives her a comprehensive and multi-faceted approach to cases, allowing her to offer innovative solutions, particularly in cases involving complex litigation. Iris is particularly interested in complex international litigation.
Practising as a lawyer allows me to align legal issues and the realities of the business world, while continuously seeking to achieve solutions in line with my clients' interests.
- January 2015 - present: Rivedroit Avocats - Associate
- Bilingual Master's Degree in European Law, Anglo-American Law (specialising in International and European law), Université de Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) « International Law & Justice » cum laude - Fordham Law University, NY, Etats-Unis en 2011-2012
- Master's Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation, EIUC, Venice, Italy, 2012-2013
- Member of the New York Bar – 16/05/2014
- Member of the Paris Bar – 04/03/2015
- "Reshaping Private Law in Eastern Europe: Developments, Transplants and Influences", article published in the Review of Central and East European Law 38 (2013), 197-203.
- "The implementation of the ECHR jurisprudence in Russian Criminal Procedure," thesis supervised by Professor Lauri Mälksoo (published in 2013).
- La rétroactivité in mitius en France et aux Etats Unis ('In mitius retroactivity in France and the United States'), article published on http://m2bde.u-paris10.fr/node/2436
- Led tutorial workshops in international private law (Marie-Laure Niboyet's class) during fourth year at the Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense.
- Took part in the Phillip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition (representing the Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense) in 2011.