Guillaume Krafft Rivedroit Avocat Paris
Partner, co-founder and lawyer
Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2001
I try to take an approach to cases that is both combative and pragmatic, which I'm convinced is always in the best interest of my clients.
Guillaume Krafft is a dispute settlement lawyer with a passion for what he does best: handling litigation cases of all kinds. He puts finding the right solution for his client at the heart of what he does, whether in or out of court. He approaches his work with a strategic, and very often international, outlook.
Having spent a number of years practising abroad, Guillaume was able to hone his area of expertise: complex, international, and sometimes even multi-jurisdictional litigation. One of his cases led to Rivedroit being accredited by the World Bank. Guillaume's work primarily covers Africa and the OHADA.
- October 2009 - present: Rivedroit Avocats: Founding Partner and Co-Director
- 2007-2009: Gide LoyretteNouel - Algiers office
- 2003-2007: Gide LoyretteNouel, Criminal and Commercial Litigation Department - Paris office
- 2001-2002: Gide LoyretteNouel - Hanoi office
- Master's Degree in Private Property Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles - Belgium
- LL.M in International Criminal Law, University of Sussex, Brighton - United Kingdom
- CAPA (bar examination), passed in 2001
- Co-authored the collective work: Le contrôle des changes algérien ('Algerian exchange control'), published by Berti Editions, Algiers, 2011
- De la nécessaire prise en compte des rompus dans le cadre de la transformation d’une SA en SAS ('On the necessity of considering fractional shares when transforming a joint stock company into a simplified joint stock company'), Dalloz, Chroniques, 03/03/2011, n°9, p.605
- Les écoutes téléphoniques en France ('Telephone tapping in France') - Echanges, May 2004, n°210
- Regular symposia on international competencies of French judges, crisis management, joint companies, etc.
- Regularly plays chess and poker