Emmanuel Raynaud Rivedroit Avocat Paris
Partner, co-founder and lawyer
Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1999
Whether plaintiffs or defendants, I support my clients through personal and professional crisis, drawing on both my excellent technical knowledge and reliability to do so. Knowing that my clients feel safe working with me makes me feel good. It's an important commitment and I owe it to them to honour that.
Emmanuel Raynaud developed this strong sense of commitment through a career exclusively dedicated to criminal law and work on complex and/or multicultural cases. Emmanuel Raynaud forged renowned expertise and a solid reputation for himself in the field of criminal business law. He regularly works on cases for both companies and private individuals, intervening at all stages and handling cases involving corruption, money-laundering, fraud, diversion and insurance fraud.
He has also developed specific criminal law experience in:
• Criminal labour law: accidents in the workplace, health and safety, delegation of authority, obstruction, illegal employment, etc.
• Criminal insurance law: false affidavits, diversion, fraud, liability of intermediaries and/or insurance companies as a result of intermediaries and the ensuing civil consequences of their offences.
Emmanuel Raynaud is a former Secretary for the Conférence de Stage (2001 alumnus), and teaches on modules and audits concerning criminal exposure.
- October 2009 - present: Rivedroit Avocats: Founding Partner
- 2005: LexMundi Institute – Litigation, Monterey, California, USA
- 2001: Secretary of the Conférence du Stage
- 1999-2009 Gide LoyretteNouel, Criminal and Commercial Litigation Department - Paris office
- Master's Degree in Private Law – with honours and specialising in legal careers
- DEA post-graduate law degree in Criminal Law and Policy in Europe, Université Paris I La Sorbonne
- CAPA Bar examination
- Practices aikibudo, a traditional Japanese martial art.
- Regularly attends symposia on international competencies of French judges, misuse of company assets, money laundering, criminal liability of senior management and companies.
- Teaches the 'Expression and Hearings' module at the EFB (the Paris Court of Appeal's professional bar-training school).