Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2003
Over and above my rock-solid command of all technical aspects surrounding business transfer and fund-raising cases, my priority is supporting my clients on a human scale throughout these processes, which is one aspect that tends to be overlooked and yet is so very crucial to ensuring a case is successful.
As a result of the experience she garnered working within major groups and family offices, Cécilia Della Berta shines through her in-depth knowledge of the business world. This experience allows her to take a hands-on, pragmatic approach to cases, getting to the bottom of parties' needs, from audit to implementation, with a view to handling and incorporating all parties' interests to the best of her ability.
Cécilia Della Berta has also honed specific expertise in cross-border transactions, a specialism she developed through periods spent studying abroad and through the cases she has handled over the past 14 years, spanning Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, North Africa, Brazil and the United States, for French and foreign clients alike. Cécilia masters all specificities related to these complex operations, from an understanding of different legal systems and managing cultural differences in negotiations and beyond, to cooperating with colleagues abroad. Through the work she has carried out surrounding these operations, Cécilia has amassed a network of exclusive correspondents around the world.
- January 2017 - present: Rivedroit Avocats – Partner
- 2015-2017: Adven Avocats: Partner
- 2013-2014: Alstom Holdings - Senior M&A Legal Officer
- 2011-2013: Mobilis (Family Office) - Senior M&A Legal Officer
- 2003-2011: Gide Loyrette Nouel – Lawyer - Mergers/Acquisitions Department/Corporate Law - Paris and Shanghai offices
- DESS post-graduate law degree in International Business Law, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III
- LL.M in International Business Law, University of Melbourne - Australia
- CAPA (bar examination), passed in 2002
- Trainer and coach at the Ecole Centrale d’Electronique (ECE), ECE Cube, and Schoolab incubators.
- Co-author of “Corporate Business Forms in Europe”, published by Sellier Editions European Law, 2005.