A member of the Paris Bar since January 2014, Caroline Vois primarily works in an advisory capacity (corporate law, business law and contract law) on both a business and civil level.
- October 2016 - present: Rivedroit Avocats - Associate (corporate law, contract law)
- 2014: FLV & Associés - Associate (corporate law, business litigation, labour law)
- 2013: FLV & Associés - Intern (corporate law, business litigation, labour law)
- 2012/2013: Bleecker Group - Intern (corporate law department)
- 2011: SCP Vidal Naquet - Intern (business and commercial litigation)
- 2009: Lindore Investment Services - Intern (corporate law, real estate law)
- 2007/2008: BNP Paribas - Legal Assistant (banking law, contract law, consumer rights)
- 2005/2006: SCP TADDEI-FUNEL, court-appointed liquidator's office - Junior Assistant (corporate law & accounting, insolvency procedures)
- 30/01/2014: Sworn in to the Paris Bar
- 2013: Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat (CAPA, Professional Lawyer's Certificate, Marseille)
- 2009/2010: Master's Degree in Economic Law - Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Member of the Legisplaisance association
- In charge of handling corporate law tutorials (under Professor Hugo Barbier's supervision) during third year at the Université Nice Sophia Antipolis in 2010.